International and local access to and use of trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals with original domain names, the content of which are provided by TRT, is provided through the following:
Using trt.net.tr and TRT-World Language Portals
3. You hereby agree to use TRT-World language portals, which can be reached through trt.net.tr or each through its own address, only for lawful purposes, and not in a way which violates, restricts or inhibits the usage rights of others. It is strictly forbidden to transmit any unsuitable and improper content which may cause distress or inconvenience to other users and disrupt the normal flow of dialogue within the portals.
4. TRT operates trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals and provides the content wholly or partially from TRT itself and other sources. The content of trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals, along with all names, images and logos related to products and services of TRT and third parties are subject to national and international copyright and trade mark laws. You may not modify, copy, duplicate, re-publish, post, transmit or distribute or download to your computer the contents including the codes and software of the abovementioned portals. You agree to use the contents only for personal and noncommercial purposes provided that copyright and property rights are reserved. Any of the articles herein may not be interpreted to enable illegal use of the contents of trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals mentioned above.
5. You may not print, publish or rewrite to print or publish and either directly or indirectly distribute the contents of trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals.If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing in contracts between TRT and its partners about redistribution of radio and television programmes and other broadcast material then the terms in contracts shall prevail. You may not save the whole or parts of the content in your computer -except for personal and noncommercial purposes.
Contributions to TRT
6. Your contributions to TRT broadcasts, like a text, picture, video or audio, shall mean granting a world-wide valid license to TRT, together with the websites that international TRT users can access, to copy, adapt (including change and adaptation for operational and editorial purposes), transmit, publicize or present the related material without any obligation to pay for copyrights. TRT may share your contribution with some reliable third parties in specific occasions. The copyright for your contribution shall be on your account and not exclusive. You can still share the material with others. You shall confirm that your contribution is originally yours and does not contain humiliation and/or insult and violate Turkish laws, and that you have the right to authorize TRT to use the material for the abovementioned purposes and you have the consent of the person included in your work or of her or his parents/trustee if he or she is under 18.
7. trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals may include links to other Internet sites that are operated by third persons. TRT shall not operate or supervise the information, products and services supplied and shall not explicitly or indirectly guarantee the contents and use of the contents in these sites.
8. trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals may include feedback and forums providing a real time interaction among the users and chat rooms. TRT does not supervise the messages, information or files sent to those forums and chat rooms. You may not do the following while using forums and chat rooms:
o You may not restrict or block other users from using the forums, chat rooms and other interactive fields,
o You may not post or transmit any illegal, threatening, disturbing, humiliating, rude, pornographic or immoral information which infringes or even encourages breach of any national or international laws (including local and state level legislations), constitutes criminal act and contains libel and slander,
o You may not post or transmit any information, software or other materials, including those protected through copyrights, trade mark or property rights and those adapted from them, which infringe privacy or broadcasting rights of others, and override or contradict with rights of others without the owner' or the copyright owner' permission,
o You may not post or transmit any kind of information, software or other materials which contain virus or any other damaging elements,
o You may not post, transmit or use any information, software or material or containing advertisements or used for commercial purposes,
o TRT shall not be bound to supervise the forums, chat rooms and other interactive areas and you agree to TRT's non-binding position for supervision by using these areas. However, TRT reserves the right to change any information and material for which it decides wholly or partially incompatible with the abovementioned conditions, to reject or ban its broadcasting as well as to announce any information when officially required for a legal or administrative proceeding.
9. TRT, by any means, shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect or coincidental damages that can be caused by the use or nonuse of the content on trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals. Users hereby agree that TRT shall not be responsible for other users' illegal or humiliating, insulting or offensive behaviors.
10. TRT shall ban access to forums, chat rooms and other interactive areas without notice. Users hereby agree to this article as soon as they begin using these areas.
11. Users shall be asked for registration when they access to the language portals over trt.net.tr. Any information included in the registration process shall be collected, saved and used by TRT within the framework of privacy.
12. Users hereby agree to the following privacy principles by using trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals:
- Article 8 is valid in using forums, chat rooms and other interactive areas.
· TRT Accounts of Users
TRT shall delete all accounts of a user who is found to have more than one account in order to disturb other users or spoil the general order of forums, chat rooms and other interactive areas.
Users must enter a valid email address, which they log in on a regular basis. TRT shall delete any registration made with temporary or third persons' email addresses without notice.
If the address is found to be invalid TRT shall ask for renewal of the email address.
TRT shall reserve the right to delete any user account if it finds out that the user has access through proxy IPs to disguise using multiple TRT accounts, or the user pretends to be of Turkish origin while he or she is not or that the user abuses any of the TRT services.
It is strongly recommended that the users do not provide either his or her or third person's telephone numbers, mail addresses, home addresses etc. while using forums, chat rooms and other interactive areas for their own safety.
· Legal Terms
Any distorted text, video, program and voice record or any illegal material shall not be shared and/or transmitted over trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals.
It is strictly forbidden to stage or carry out an illegal protest or an activity or advertise to encourage such acts using trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals.
It is vital that the content sent by the users to trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals' forums, chat rooms and other interactive areas be original. The contents sent shall not be against any national or international (including local and state level) copyright and trade mark laws.
· If you are under 12
You should have your parents' permission to use forums, chat rooms and other interactive areas on trt.net.tr and TRT-World language portals.
It is highly recommended that you do not give any personal information like your school name, telephone number, home address etc. while using these areas.
13. Users who do not obey the privacy rules in the Article 12 shall receive an email regarding the rejection of their access to forums, chat rooms and other interactive areas.
Their TRT account/accounts shall be deleted if the users continue to disobey the rules despite the notice. TRT reserves the right to provide the user information to the third parties (authorities, employers, school administrations etc.) in order to prevent the abuse of these areas.